The team that Rockhampton trusts
There is significant danger inherent with any project that has asbestos or demolitions involved. In order to protect building teams, DIY renovators, the property’s inhabitants and even the property itself, these asbestos removal, disposal and demolition services require licensed professionals that come armed with the knowledge and experience that enables them to do the job properly, every time.
Asbestos poses significant damage over an extended period of time to people who don’t know how to manage it, or who think that they can, without the necessary training, licensing and most importantly, experience that would otherwise allow them to do so.
As a result, many Australians including builders, tradespeople, homeowners and renovators are harmed by asbestos. This could easily be avoided by using licensed professionals such as JAL Demolitions and Asbestos Removal, who can provide these services, keeping everybody safe in the meantime.
Do you have asbestos in your home?
Don’t guess, be sure. Find Out If You Have Asbestos for only $199. Contact us today to organise on (07) 4927 0616.
What We Do
At JAL, we try to provide everything our customers could and would require of an asbestos-related service provider. This includes:
- Asbestos Identification and Testing
- Asbestos Removal & Disposal
- Asbestos Seminars and Information Sessions
- Demolition Services
- Salvaged and Recycled Building Products
In essence, we turn bad property situations into good ones, and are here to help, should you have any questions or enquiries related to asbestos or demolition.
How It Works
- Get in contact with the team at JAL on (07) 4927 0616 with any questions or enquiries
- Our team will organise a site inspection with you, and provide you with a professional recommendation and quote at no charge.
- Once the quote is confirmed, our team will handle all of the associated paperwork required to acquire council approval, and will be ready to begin your project in 1-3 weeks.
- JAL will organise a time to complete the job on your property, at a time/s that best suit you.
- Once the job is complete, the team of licensed professionals at JAL will still be here to answer your questions or enquiries at our headquarters in Rockhampton, over the phone or on email.
So how can we help you?